Dual-module microinverter ideal for 60 or 72-cell PV modules up to 365W. 240V or 208V. Rule 21 compliant.
Note: APsystems requires installation by licensed, certified solar installation professionals and does not support DIY self-installers. See their policy for more details. We can, however, help you find a local certified APsystems installer. Please contact us for details.
With its groundbreaking design and features, the YC600 is the pinnacle of microinverter technology. A single-phase, smart grid-compliant microinverter, the YC600 serves two modules with dual, independent MPPT. Zigbee wireless communication over a mesh network offers faster data speeds than PLC and a wider MPPT voltage range results in a greater energy harvest for homeowners.
A true utility-interactive microinverter with Reactive Power Control (RPC) technology, the YC600 meets CA Rule 21 requirements and is inherently NEC 2014/2017 Rapid Shutdown compliant. The unit also builds on the successful APsystems line of multi-module microinverters, simplifying installation and reducing logistics costs.
- Dual-module microinverter with independent MPPT
- Utility-interactive with Reactive Power Control (RPC)
- CA Rule 21 compliant
- Continuous power of 274VA per channel, 300VA peak
- Accommodates modules from 250-410W+
- Wide MPPT voltage range (22V-45V)
- Meets NEC 2014/2017 690.12 Rapid Shutdown requirements
- ZigBee communication & free monitoring
- Data Sheet
- Installation Manual
- Quick Installation Guide
There are no reviews yet.