- Warranty Information
ET Solar ET-P672280WW – 280 Watt Poly Solar Panel
Pallet Quantity (26 Solar Panels)
Partial Pallet Charge: $50 – You will be charged separately for partial pallet fees.
- High module conversion efficiency, through superior manufacturing technology
- 0 to +5W positive tolerance for mainstream products
- Withstand high wind loads and snow loads
- Anodized aluminum improving corrosion resistance
- Anti-reflective highly transparent, low iron tempered glass
- Excellent performance under low light conditions
- 25-year linear performance warranty; 10-year warranty on materials and workmanship
- Product liability insurance
- Local technical support
- Local warehousing
- 48 hour-response service
- Enhanced design for easy installation and longterm reliability
|Peak Power (Pmax)||280W|
|Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)||35.54V|
|Maximum Power Current (Imp)||7.88A|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||44.27V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||8.48A|
|Power Tolerance||0 to+5W|
|Maximum System Voltage||DC 600V|
|Normal Operating Cell Temperature||47.7℃|
|Series Fuse Rating (A)||15A|
|Number of Bypass Diode||3|
|Cell type||156mm x 156mm|
|Number of cells||72 cells in series|
|Weight||23.05 kg (50.82 lbs)|
|Dimensions||1956×992×40 mm (77.01×39.06×1.57 inch)|
|Max Load||5400Pascals ( 112 lb/ft2)|
|Temp. Coeff. of Isc (TK Isc)||0.04 %/℃|
|Temp. Coeff. of Voc (TK Voc)||-0.34 %/℃|
|Temp. Coeff. of Pmax (TK Pmax)||-0.44 %/℃|
Note: the specifications are obtained under the Standard Test Conditions (STCs): 1000 W/m² solar irradiance, 1.5 Air Mass, and cell temperature of 25°C.
the NOCT is obtained under the Test Conditions: 800 W/m², 20°C ambient temperature, 1 m/s wind speed, AM 1.5 spectrum.
The Parameters are for reference only, and are subject to change without prior notice or obligation.
10-year warranty on materials and workmanship
ET Solar Manufacturing
Our budget brand of PV module are manufactured to the highest …
There are no reviews yet.