- Warranty Information
ET Solar ET-M53645 – 45 Watt Mono Solar Panel
Pallet Quantity (132 Solar Panels)
Partial Pallet Charge: $50 – You will be charged separately for partial pallet fees.
- High module conversion efficiency, through superior manufacturing technology
- Anodized aluminum is mainly for improving corrosion resistance
- Highly transparent, low-iron, tempered glass
- Excellent performance under low light environments
- 25-year warranty on power output; 5-year warranty on materials and workmanship
- Product liability insurance
- Local technical support
- Local warehousing
- 48 hour-response service
- Enhanced design for easy installation and long term reliability
|Peak Power (Pmax):||45W|
|Maximum power voltage (Vmp):||17.9V|
|Maximum power current (Imp):||2.514A|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.96V|
|Short circuit current (Isc):||2.733A|
|Maximum system voltage:||DC 1000V/DC 600V|
|Temp. Coeff. of Isc (TK Isc):||0.06%/°C|
|Temp. Coeff. of Voc (TK Voc):||-0.397%/°C|
|Temp. Coeff. of Pmax (TK Pmax):||-0.47%/°C|
|Normal Operating Cell Temperature:||44.4±2°C|
|Standard Packaging (Modules per Pallet):||262 pcs|
Note: The specifications are obtained under the Standard Test Conditions (STC): 1000 W/m2 solar irradiance, 1.5 Air Mass, and cell temperature of 25°C.
The NOTC is obtained under the Test Conditions: 800 W/m2, 20°C ambient temperature, 1 m/s wind speed, AM 1.5 spectrum.
The parameters may be changed without notice due to product improvement.