Our most popular and expandable system includes a 190 watt solar panel and a 1500 watt pure sine wave inverter.
The Weekender ISW System combines our largest single Solar Kit and our most popular pure sine wave inverter, for a complete RV power package. The result is an economical yet powerful way to have most of the comforts you need wherever you dry camp.
Like the SOLAR EXTREME and SOLAR ELITE systems, it features all of the components that will allow convenient access to AC or solar power through your breaker panel, and the ability to charge batteries from both shore and solar power. A Go Power! Smart Converter Charger is not included in this package; however, the system will easily integrate with your vehicle’s stock converter.
The WEEKENDER ISW is easily expandable into a full-time system, with the addition of one or more expansion kits (up to 570 watts).
Included in the Weekender ISW System:
Overlander solar charging kit (OVERLANDER)
1500 watt pure sine wave inverter for AC power (GP-ISW1500-12)
- 30-amp dual-bank, Bluetooth® PWM Solar Controller (GP-PWM-30-UL)
- 30 amp pre-wired Transfer Switch (GP-TS-30)
Inverter on/off remote (GP-ISW-R-12)
DC Inverter Install Kit (GP-DC-KIT3)
- 1 x 25′ of MC4 output cable (#10) red & 1 x 25’ of MC4 output cable (#10) black and all mounting hardware (1 x GP-MH-4-KB)
- GP ISW-700-1000-1500 Specs
- Solar Controller
- GP PV-190M Spec Sheet
- RV Solar Power Kit User Manual
- Go Power Standard Warranty
- Go Power’s RV Solar Reference Guide
- Solar Sizing Worksheet
Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQs about Go Power’s Charging Systems, Kits and Inverters
Complete Solar + Inverter System Comparison
Watch the videos below for more information.
There are no reviews yet.