Zamp Solar 45-Watt Single Panel – Use with 1 battery or smaller RV’s. Single panel portable.
Our smallest portable kit is perfect for small RVs like over-the-cab truck campers. Weighing just 11 pounds, this panel produces 45 watts in 2.5 amps. The 5-stage, 8-amp, weather resistant charge controller is integrated into the panel to protect your 12-volt battery from overcharging.
45-Watt Portable Specs:
Open Dimension 21.6″ x 19.9“ x 1.5″
45-Watt Power Output
Generates 2.5 amps
25-Year output warranty
8 Amp Solar Controller
Made in the U.S.
- Handcrafted in Bend, OR using the highest grade monocrystalline solar cells for optimal output, our portables are treated with anti-reflective coating to maximize light absorption.
- Connect your portable solar panel in one easy step – simply connect directly to the battery with the included alligator clips or, connect to a sidewall solar port using the integrated SAE plug.
Simple and Convenient
- Open the panel, unfold the legs, set it in the sun, and connect to your battery. That’s it.
25 year output warranty
- Buy with confidence knowing that your solar investment will last for the long-haul.
* Many RVs come with Zamp solar-ready ports already installed. Ask your dealer for more info.
- Installation Guide
- Solar Sizing Chart
- Portable Kit Information Sheet
- Zamp Solar Case Study
Got questions? Check out our Zamp Solar Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
Zamp Portable Solar Kit Sizes Available
- 140W (for Winnebago)
- 90W Slim
How to Set up Your Portable Solar Kit
The portable solar kits set up in less than 5-minutes. Learn how to add these kits to power your off-grid adventures with no mounting or hardware required.
RV Solar System Diagram