REC Solar > 370 Watt N-Peak Black Series Mono Solar Panel – All Black
120 Half-cut Cell. Mono solar panel. Black back sheet, 30mm black frame.
|Series||N-Peak Black Series|
|Dimensions||69.1″ x 40.94″ x 1.2″|
|Frame||Black Anodized Aluminum|
|Connector||MC4 (43.3″ and 47.2″ cable length)|
|Watts (STC)||370 W|
|Max Power Voltage (VMPP)||34.7 V|
|Max Power Current (IMPP)||10.68 A|
|Open Circuit Voltage (VOC)||41.1 V|
|Short Circuit Current (ISC)||11.41 A|
|Max System Voltage||DC 1000 V|
- 20 Years Product Warranty
- 25 Years Linear Power Output Warranty
- Maximum annual power degradation of 0.25% p.a.
- Guarantees 92% of power after 25 years)
The REC N-Peak 2 Series are premium n-type mono solar panels using RECs proven half-cut cell technology. What does this mean? High efficiency, high power, and high quality.
PURE POWER FROM REC
With 370 Wp in a residential sized solar panel, the REC N-Peak 2 Series uses the most efficient cell technology in the industry, capturing more sunlight thereby providing more power. The panel features the innovative REC Twin cell layout design, where the panel is split into two twin sections, also enabling continued energy production, even when partially shaded.
- 120 half-cut bifacial mono c-Si n-type cells
6 strings of 20 cells in series
- Black anodized aluminum frame with highly resistant polyester back sheet
- Module efficiency of 20.3%
- 20-year Product Warranty & 25-year Linear Power Output Warranty
- Super strong frame, up to 7000 PA Snow Load
- Improved Performance in Shaded Conditions
- Made in Singapore