Solarland USA SLP100-12C1D2 > 100W 12 Volt Solar Panel
Clear Frame,White Backsheet. 35mm Frame.
CSA Certified for Class 1 Div 2. Groups A, B, C & D, T3 Hazardous Environments
Off Grid- C1D2
41.81″ x 26.57″ x 1.38″
|Frame||Anodized Aluminum Alloy|
|Watts (STC)||100 W|
|Max Power Voltage (VMPP)||18.3 V|
|Max Power Current (IMPP)||5.46 A|
|Open Circuit Voltage (VOC)||22.1 V|
|Short Circuit Current (ISC)||5.89 A|
|Max System Voltage (UL)||DC 600 V|
These 100W 12V panels by Solarland have been certified by the CSA
Laborartory to meet UL1703 standards and are for use in Class 1,
Division 2 hazardous environments. These solar modules feature a 35mm frame as well as a Junction Box.
- Certified to UL1703 and cUL1703
- Certified for Hazardous Environments
- C1D2 – Class 1, Division 2
- Nominal 12V DC for standard output.
- Outstanding low-light performance.
- Heavy-duty 50 mm anodized frames.
- High transparent low-iron,tempered glass.
- Rugged design to withstand high wind pressure, hail and snow load.
- Aesthetic appearance.